What Does God Expect Of A Man?
1. Masculine Distinction
|What it means:||What it doesn’t mean:|
|What it means:||What it doesn’t mean|
How was Jesus and example of a Servant-Leader? (Phil. 2:5-11, Matt. 20:28)
How does servant leadership work out in different roles?
- (1 Tim. 3:12-16)
- (1 Cor. 11:3, Eph. 5:25)
- (Deut 6:6-9, Eph. 6:4, 1 Tim. 5:8, Col. 3:21)
- (1 Pet. 5:1-4)
- (Dan. 1, 6)
Why is leadership in marriage and in the church a male quality? What does headship mean?
Why is a servant attitude so important? (1 Cor. 13)
Thinking It Over
- How does the principle of a servant leadership apply to a pre-marriage relationship?
- What kind of leader do you find easy to follow?
- How will a husband treat his wife if he wants to win her trust and devotion?
- What is the relationship between leadership and accountability?